2020 FALL BALL CLINICS
September thru November
The PONY league is offering this fall practice opportunity to PONY players registered in the Spring 2020 season.
With the current restrictions, the PONY league registration is limited. Volunteer coaches are needed to organize and manage practice groups.
The fall practices are offered free of charge to PONY players registered during the Spring 2020 season.
The PONY league is accepting donations to support the league, and appreciates the assistance.
Some of the City guidelines and restrictions are as follows:
- One group of players per field
- Limit 10 players per field
- 6ft. social distancing
In addition, the PONY league has implemented the following precautions for the safety of players, families, and coaches.
- Required player registration with the PONY league
- Signed player participation COVID-19 waiver
- Self-screening completed prior to practice
- Player check-in for each practice
- Temperature check for each practice